The 5-metres wide fire roads between all residential areas must be kept clear and free of cars.
- There are dispensations as to certain camp arrangements:
- Viking tents woven primarily of natural materials and put up in a circle around an open fire and a woven cover of natural materials. There must be a 2-metres wide exit between two of the tents and a walking area between all tents.
- Viking tents arranged in a circle around a central fire. There must be a 2-metres wide exit between two of the tents and a walking area between all tents.
- Triangular Viking tents woven of natural materials and tied to laths at the gables. The openings between the tents are covered with tarpaulins made from natural materials.
- All fireroads must be 5 metres wide and parking on these are forbidden
- A fireplace must have at least one side free facing the open fireroad.
- Never leave a fireplace unattended !
- Fireplaces underneath the tree cover must be in the shape of a metal bowl/portable fire pit with sand underneath.
There are fire guard rounds from 8 PM to 7 AM every day/night. Please follow their instructions.
Every camp with a fire place must be in the possession of a fire extinguisher in the tents
Plastic tarpaulins are no longer allowed as camp covers. The campers at each of the two campsites must select a person to be responsible for evacuation and alarm, and to be the contact person to the authorities in case of emergency. In addition, a person responsible for evacuation and alarm must be selected within each residential area.